Applying for IACUC Approval
Animal Research Online (ARO) is the online system designed to manage IACUC protocol submissions.
- All new protocols and three-year renewals must be submitted via the ARO website.
- IACUC Congruency Review of Award Proposals and Contracts Form (Not required if the funding source is a subaward from another institution.)
The following forms are available through the DLAR website:
- Per Diem and Fee Schedules
- Post-Procedure, Post-Operative and Aftercare Form
- Service Request Form
- Animal Transfer and Movement Form
Medical Surveillance Program For Animal Users
Enrollment in the Animal Exposure Surveillance Program (AESP) is mandatory for all animal users. The AESP is utilized to identify and enroll animal users in preventive medicine programs and to provide occupational health information related to the use and care of animals at the University.
Tuberculin Skin Test Info and Consent Form, if needed.
Evaluation or TB skin test required every six months to enter University primate facilities.